Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tin Man Has A Heart

Hello again my crafty friends.
Today's image is from BirdieBrown for {Pin}spirational Challenge #66. I'm venturing more into adding layers to my card. Baby steps. LOL The sentiment is from the Teeny Tag stamp set from My Creative Time I used Cuttlebug embossing folder Charles for the brown mat.  To add some bling I used some crystal heart gems and rhinestones for the buttons. I also used some googly eyes from my stash. I used Spectrum Noir markers DR4, BT4,5, TN6,7,8, GT4, BT1
Thanks for leaving comments. I love reading them.
I entered this card in the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card... love what you did with the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet. Love your colour choice and the embossing. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Kitt! I am your newest follower. Thank you for joining us at CMC for our chalenge!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX
    http://thejoyofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.