Friday, July 26, 2013

I Miss My Spectrum Noir Markers.

Hello my crafty friends.
I'm out of state visiting my parents and due to the airline limited weight luggage rule, I couldn't bring my Spectrum Noir Markers. So when the tough gets going you get creative. LOL   I went to the local Walmart and bought white cardstock, crayons, markers, color pencils, adhesive tape and a Colorbox 6x6 photo mat jewel pad. I will be leaving the crayons, markers and cardstock  here for my grand daughter. This image is from Squigglefly  I have the Scrapbook Max 2 program There is a free trial version for you to try before you buy. It's very user friendly and easy to use. Last time I looked it was about  $29 for the program.  I have no ties to the company or program in anyway. I haven't used it in a long time.  But I was able to create the heart sentiment box with the butterfly, sentiment and flower.  I like the way it came out.  I'll have to use the program more often, but I won't give up my digital image coloring with my Spectrum Noir Markers. I started out coloring the image her skin with the crayon.  It didn't look right and gave her a glossy look.  So I used a light brown pencil to add some depth of color.  I used the markers for her tulip flowers and the wheel on the cart. I used pencils for her hair trying to blend the best I could.  Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at Kitt's World today.  When I get the chance I will re-do this image with my Spectrum Noir Markers. Follow me for the side by side reveal.  Thanks for your comments. I love hearing from you.
I like to enter this in the following challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door: http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/
 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful ... thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job, it's sweet! Many cardmakers use Copics, but since I don't own any, I usually color with my Prisma Watercolor pencils, and it works just fine! I'm so glad you joined us for the A.R.T. "Anything Goes", and I hope you'll join us again this Thursday for a *new* challenge too! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week of “anything goes”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card.
    Thanks for playing with the Divas this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafts 4 Eternity. hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.