Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Shades of Green

A friend of mine has had some major surgery and is on the mend.  So I created this card for her and I am also entering it in a couple of green color challenges. I used 2 shades of green paper from Martha Stewart pak. that I cut with Spellbinders Die Label 9. The Digital is from Sliekje Free Digital Stamps  http://sliekje.blogspot.com/2012/01/get-well-girl.html  The sentiment was computer generated.  I use copic markers Y08(yellow), E57(brown), E11(skin color)  along with other Bic markers.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Ruby Rainbows challenge of green & yellow: http://rubysrainbow.blogspot.co.uk/
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Cute! This card is sure to cheer up your friend! Love how you did the green papers with the Spellbinders die and the image is so sweet. Thanks for sharing this with my Shades of Green challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations.
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love the little sweet girl :). Thank you for linking up to Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's.

    I am a new follower. Would love to have you visit/follow me :)


    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. a marvellous get well soon card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.