Friday, March 22, 2013

Another cute bunny for Easter


Here is my second Easter card.  This one is a digital stamp from Sliekji digitals It is a free file. Here is the link:  http://sliekje.blogspot.com/ or just click the link on the right. I used Bic Markers to color and used Tim Holtz broken glass for the sky and peeled paint for the grass and edging around the card.  I used my new cuttlebug 5x7embossing folder called Wedding Suite.  It made a nice crisp impression. Thanks for stopping by. As always comments are read and appreciated.
 
 
Entered in the following challenges:
Digital Tuesday:  
 
 
 
 



12 comments:

  1. Oh this is sooo cute! I just LOVE that embossing folder =)

    And of course I'd follow you too! I always follow my followers.

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Thanks for playing with us at PTT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cute Kitt, that image is adorable.
    Thanks for playing with us @ Feeling Sketchy this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Easter card! Thanks for joining at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges: Bring on Spring
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! I love the digi and how you've colored it! Thanks for following me and now I'm following you.
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments

    Alex (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card - adorable image.
    Thanks for playing along with the Cuties this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and cutie image thanks for joining us at CC&CC, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, so cute, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven and hope to see you back again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable bunny..cute card...
    Thanks for playing along with us at CC&CC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.