Thursday, November 5, 2015

It's beginning to look like Christmas

Hello my crafty friends,
I'm happy to be getting my projects done in advance before the wedding so when I come home I won't have to rush playing catch up. The project for today is for the challenge over at DT Cookie  Be sure to stop by and see what the talented DT has for your holiday inspiration. The image is from Anne's Digi's. I use Chameleon markers to color and a glitter pen for the sled and bells.  The sentiment is a stamp from my stash and I used embossing ink and gold fine embossing powder on it.  It looks better in person. Thanks for stopping by and have a happy crafty day.


Catch the Bug
Gruffies and Guests
Crafting with Friends
Crafty Catz Challenge
Creative Fingers
Simply Paper Crafts
Crafty Girls Creations









8 comments:

  1. Your card is just lovely...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas Card! Love the Gold embossing! Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug!
    Judi GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image- love the sleigh! Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is super, Thanks for playing on Catch the Bug this week, Hazel Guest DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, Kitt. A really nice traditional Holiday card. Thanks so much for joining the November Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful Christmas card!! Perfect for mailing. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, such a lavish Christmas card designs! Last month I had seen a website known as Dream Wedding Card. They are also offering latest online cards at a very low price. My cousin purchased one invitation from this shop. I am waiting for your next blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.