Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Fabulous Fall

Hello my crafty friends,
I have done my challenges in advance due to the wedding projects I had to do. It is a good feeling having them done way ahead of schedule. After the wedding I'll be able to catch up on more of my own projects. Today's project is for the challenge over at DT Pins. The image is from Digital Delights. I used Spectrum Noir markers to color the image and the sentiment is from a stamp I had in my stash. I used a Cuttlebug weave embossing folder for the base card. Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your comments. I look forward to hearing from you.



1 comment:

  1. so cute and I love the cake you made for the dt it is gorgeous. thank you for always adding inspiration to everyone. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.