Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Butterflies are Free

Hello my crafty friends,
I'm a bit late in posting this card for the challenge over at Pins.   I'm gearing up for the Memorial Day BBQ with expected company of at least 30 guests. Stay tuned as I'll have more to catch up on after the weekend. The butterfly images  are from Fred she said. I used both Spectrum Noir markers and the new  chameleon markers.  I also used Stickles diamonds to add some bling to the wings. The sentiment was stamped and I used Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder on the base of the card. Be sure to stop by and see what the talented DT has for your inspiration. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments. I love hearing from you.  Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend. Have a happy crafty day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.