Wednesday, May 13, 2015

BBQ Invitation

Hello my crafty friends,
I have an annual Memorial Day party. This was our 7th year. I had some new guests that were coming and didn't have computer access. So, I had to create something I could send out. The file is from My Scrap Chick.  I decided to enter this into the challenge over atDecorate to Celebrate. Be sure to stop by and see what the talented DT has for your 3D inspiration. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments. I look forward to reading them. Have a happy crafty day.


3 comments:

  1. what a cute card for memorial day love it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, I want to host a BBQ now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kitt this is such a cute cute invitation and what a fun party it will be:) You will have to share some photos with us. TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.