Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Quick Recovery Card

Hello my crafty friends,
Here is my easel card for a dear friend who had knee surgery a few days ago and she will be going for the other knee surgery in 3 weeks.  This adorable image is from Di's Digi stamps  I used spectrum noir markers to color it.  I embossed the layer with the cuttlebug baby breath embossing folder. For depth I mounted the image and the sentiment on pop dots. The challenge over at Creative Moments is to create a tag or card for a special lady or mom. I lost my mom over a year ago. So I made this for my friend. Make sure you stop by and see what the talented DT has for your mother's day card/tag inspiration.  Follow me along for another 3D project coming soon. Thanks for leaving your comments I look forward to reading them. Have a happy crafty day.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your ease card, and your image is so beautifully coloured, thank you for being part of the team, you sure inspire me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.