Monday, March 2, 2015

Luck of the Irish

Hello my crafty friends,
St Patrick's day is around the corner.  And everyone has the luck of the Irish for a day. This is my card for the challenge over at Artistic Inspirations.  Be sure to stop by and see what our talented DT has for your green color inspirations.  The image I used is from Stitchy Bear Stamps.  I used some green florets from my stash and the kiss me I'm Irish sticker is from the Silhouette store.  I used Stickles Diamonds to add glitter to the the gold nuggets and her garter hat and shamrocks. And of course I used Spectrum Noir markers to color. LOL Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your comments. I am working on a new St. Patrick's day 3D project. Follow me along this creative journey as I will be making more 3D projects though out the year. Have a Happy Crafty Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.