Saturday, September 27, 2014

Happy Fall Y'all

Hello my crafty friends,
It's day 2 of the Fall season. Here is my card for the challenge over at Give a Crafter a Cookie. Please stop on by and enter the challenge to win some awesome images from our sponsor  The Stamping Boutique. Yes, this time I used Spectrum  noir markers to color. LOL. I also used the Cuttlebug Palms embossing folder and the Darice card frame embossing folder. The green flower was from my stash and the leaf is from Scrapbook Max  collection Taste of Autumn.  The sentiment was computer generated. Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your comments. Follow me as I have more holiday projects coming. Some of them will be 3D. Have a happy crafty day.
I entered this in the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.