Monday, September 29, 2014

Happy Birthday.Card.

Hello my crafty friends,
Here is my card for the challenge over at Artistic Inspiration. I used Darice Embossing folder for the base card.  The girl image is from The Stamping Chef and the cupcake image is from Fresh Brewed  I use spectrum noir markers to color them. I had added Stickles diamonds to the cupcakes, but it didn't show up well in the photo, so I added yellow dots to give it some color. Both images were printed and cut with the Silhouette Cameo. Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your comments. Be sure to follow me along as I get into creating 3D projects and holiday projects. Have a happy crafty day.

 

I entered this card in the following challenges:
Brown Sugar: http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/








1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.