Monday, March 17, 2014

Got Eggs?

Hello my crafty friends,
The challenge over at Artistic Inspirations  is to create something for kids. The image is from Robyns Fetish. I print and cut the egg shape base card with the Silhouette Cameo. I also cut the image with it.  I used a die cut from the Stampin Up Thinlet Circle set.  The sentiment is a stamp from My Creative Time. I edged around the sentiment label with Tim Holtz Tea Die Distress ink.  I discovered that if I add the ink from the "back side" of the item I want to edge around, it will look much better than when I try to do it from the sides. Of course I used Spectrum Noir markers and Stickles Diamond for sparkle. LOL.  Stay tune for my  next project, Lots more sparkle to come. Thanks for following me on this creative journey. Have a wonderful creative day.
I entered this card in the following challenges:
Hiding in my craftroom: http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/
  
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Super cute creation sweet image.

    Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a chall

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Easter card is so adorable. Thank you for joining our challenge at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous shaped card. Thanks for joining my challenge at A Gem of Challenge. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. I love that you used the oval shape for your card. Thanks for joining us this week at Hiding In My Craft Room.
    Nancy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's adorable. I like the card shape. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh cute as a button thanks for joining us at Digi Galore

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, thank you for joining TTTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw so sweet. thanks for sharing with us at digi galore. xx Stacey S xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!
    Thank you for joining us at Sunflowerfield Designs this month. :)

    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card!
    Thank you for joining us at Sunflowerfield Designs.
    Hugs, Mari

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable and I LOVE the sentiment!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.