Monday, March 31, 2014

A bad day of golf can make a man a troll

Hello my crafty friends.
Down to the wire here in posting this tag.  It is for the challenge over at Artistic Inspirations and it was to use Easter colors.  The image is from Scribble and Scrap and I had it colored in for a couple weeks, but didn't have a clue what to do with it. This image was definately a challenge for me.  My hubby plays golf and on a bad day of golf he can be in a monster of a mood later. LOL.   Anyway, I used my Spectrum Noir markers TB1,2,BT1,2,HB1,2,3,BG2,CT4 and of course Stickles Diamonds for sparkle and an action wobble to let him swing the golf club. LOL.  I used Silhouette Cameo to cut the image and print the tag and sentiment. I used Silhouette Tag Design ID #5360. 
Thanks for stopping by today. I enjoy reading your kind comments that inspire me to continue on this creative journey.
 
I entered this tag in the following challenges:
My craft creations: http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.in/    
 


2 comments:

  1. Kitt I love this little guy he is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely images. Thanks for sharing at MCC challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.