Monday, May 27, 2013

May 28 {pin}spirational Challenge Tiger Cubs

Welcome back fellow bloggers!

For today's {Pin}spirational Challenge our image comes from Meljens Designs . These cute little cubs remind me of my brothers when they were young and rough housing around.  As, from previous posts you may have noticed I've started to use Spectrum Noir markers. This card was my first creation using them. I wanted to make sure all my design team entries were done on time. Then I got ahead of myself when I saw this image and just had to use my new Spectrum Noir markers.  After this card I made my .Pink Flower Scallop Card I was more confident in using the markers after watching a few videos on YouTube.  I used Spellbinder #8 die  for the mats. The gold paper was from Colorbox Lite Brights 6x6 paper pack  The green mat layer and buttons I had in my stash. The base card is an A2 size card.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great Memorial Day weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. I love the image. They are so playful and cute.

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitt,
    Your card is adorable!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured tigers and love the sape of the frame. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring! (I just recently started using Spectrum Noir markers too - LOVE THEM!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.