Friday, May 31, 2013

Blue Suede Shoe

Hello Followers,
Today image comes from Beccy's Place.  For some reason I was thinking blue suede shoe.  I used my Spectrum Noir markers I know your not surprised, This is before I rec'd the DVD and new marker set. LOL I used a clear glitter gel pen for the flower.  I used the cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder and Spellbinders  Lacey circle die.  The daisy boarder is an EKS punch.  I have another card that I have made before the new markers arrived, but sorry, I can't reveal it before the next {Pin}spirational challenge.  I will be offline next Wednesday for a week. We have family coming to visit so I don't think I'll have much computer time. I will try to check in, as you all know I love to read your comments.   Thanks for stopping by.
I entered this card in the following challenge:
Milk Coffee: http://milkcoffeechallenge.blogspot.co.il/  Bring the flowers 
5 Simple Things: http://asimplefive.blogspot.com/ Anything goes

1 comment:

  1. This is cute Kitt, I love the colours you chose. The daisy border along the bottom of your card is lovely and I also like the embossed background... swiss dots is one of those wonderful classics that always looks great.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.