Monday, January 28, 2013

anything goes and Red black & White Challenges

Hello All,
I joined a color challenge at Cardz TV.  We are just to use black, red and white.  And the anything goes at Creative Inspiration Paint Challenge. This is what I came up with. I cut the butterfly at 2" from cricut cartridge Wall Decor & more.  The heart from Doodle Charms. I used the black background with a spellbinders die.  I used Cuddlebug Swiss dots for the white card stock.  I found the red  heart buttons at Michaels and of course I had to add some bling to the butterfly with heart shape crystals, also found at Michaels.   Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful butterfly card. Love the bling. Thanks for playing along at Cardz TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply gorgeous Thanks so much for joining the CTVS challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute. Love the butterfly. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Love that butterfly! Thanks for joining us at CardzTv.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.