Saturday, January 5, 2013

Do Frogs Come in "Pink"

Hello again.
I entered Miss Frog in the CardzTV cute kid challenge. I was at Michaels last week when they had their 50% off paper sale.  I was able to pick up their Reflections All Season Pad and Bold Basic Pad each with 240 sheets.  Valentine's Day seems like it is far off now, but when I saw this cute sheet of pink frogs paper in the all season pad, I just had to make a card.  So many cute pages, its what motivated me to create more cards and why this card is early. I made an "S" fold card today. When the card is open it is 5.5" x 11"  When it is closed it is a square card of 5.5 x 5.5  The frog is from Create a Critter and was cut at 2.5" and layered on 2 pieces of square card stock 3" and 2.75".  On the inside I used Spellbinders nestabilities Label 1. And I put pop dots on the inside heart. The sentiment was typed on the computer and I used Memento's Angel Pink ink around the edges to give it some depth. The hearts are 1 3/4" and I used the Cuddlebug's swiss dots embossing fold on them and the shadow layer on the back of the frog,so it shows thru her heart.   The eyes for the frog was stamped with Peachy Keen critters Faces PK-754.  Thanks for stopping by.

S shape card
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Cute card, such a nice style for a 3x3 card, gr8t job! Thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little card! I love the froggie on the front. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Cardz TV Stamps Kidz Kardz challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thank you so much for creating with us at Cardz TV stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.