Saturday, December 19, 2015

Tic Tac Treat wrapper

Hello my crafty friends,
This is my last 3D design for the year. Really it's just a tic tac wrapper and makes for a quick stocking stuffer. I made it for the challenge over at Decorate to Celebrate. Be sure to stop by and see what the talented DT has for your last minute holiday inspirations. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy healthy New Year.  Have a happy crafty day.
 
I entered this in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute idea!! Great way to use punches and scraps of patterned paper to make a sweet gift more special. thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable, and such a cute idea! (and one I may need to remember for next year!) Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.