Hello my crafty friends,
I am continuing my wedding projects and will be posting them at Decorate to Celebrate for challenges. Be sure to stop by and see what the talented DT has for your creative inspiration. You can see at my previous post for my first vinyl project a cutting board here. I used the same design for the glasses as I did for the favor boxes here. The vinyl application for the names went on beautifully. I had a great idea to run the wedding dress through the embossing folder. It looked beautiful until I had to apply it to the glass. Duh, have to smooth it out on the glass surface. LOL. The dress and tuxedo was challenging in applying to the rounded surface and removing wrinkles. For the base of the glasses I used mod podge to apply seeded beads. In the first picture the beads aren't quite dry yet. It took a day to dry between applications of the mod podge. I was thinking if I added enough mod podge layers it would make a smoother surface. But with lack of time I didn't have the opportunity to test that theory. I was happy that it did dry clear and it did give the base some texture. I think I will use glitter next time. Follow me and see my next big 3D project I made for the wedding gift table. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments I love hearing from you.