Saturday, September 12, 2015

Wedding Invitation Set

Hello my crafty friends,
Here is the completed set of the wedding invitations, favor boxes and RSVP cards and envelopes. I made for my friend's wedding.   I used the cuttlebug swirl embossing folder on the bride and groom favor boxes see video here. and on the envelop flaps of the invitations and RSVP reply envelopes. I used a small heart punch on glitter purple paper for the invitation and inner envelop of the RSVP card. I was glad to say that the envelopes and cards survived their postal journeys.  Thanks for sharing this creative journey with me. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel here for more video's and follow me along here for more 3D designs. Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your comments. I love hearing from you. Have a happy crafty day.

I entered this in the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice :) Thank you for joining us on Craft for the Craic :) Henryka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty prettty cards there!! :) Thank you for joining Craft for the craic.
    Suchi DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog such a helpful to me…… Thank you for posting…..!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.