Friday, August 21, 2015

My First Video Bride and Groom Favor boxes.



Hello my crafty friends,
I've made my first video this year.  It was my New Year's resolution that I was going to do it this year. I even bought a tripod for my camera, which took sometime to get the right angle. Yes, I still need practice. LOL.  I hope to get better with the next video.  My friend is getting married in late October. I offered to make the invitations and favor boxes. This was the first pair I made. Here is the final look. The pattern is from the Silhouette store SD#80196.  She just gave me the go ahead for the time and place. It's going to be a dinner cruise. Now I have all these idea's of something else for the invitations, but too late to change them now. I'll be posting the invitation soon and doing another video for the tuxedo box.  Be sure to follow me here and join me on this creative journey as I share what I learn and more video's to come.
Thanks for leaving your comments. I love hearing from you. Have a happy crafty day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.