Thursday, April 23, 2015

Early Mother's day card

Hello my crafty friends,
I had colored the image from Inky Impressions with my new Chameleon markers a while ago.  I thought I was ahead of myself in having my challenge commitments done. The image was but not the card. LOL. This is for the DT over at Give a Crafter a Cookie.  The butterfly frame is from the Silhouette store. I used Cricut Swiss Dots embossing folder for the base card. To give it some bling I used Stampin Up  rhinestones on the butterflies. I printed and cut the sentiment and frame with the Silhouette Cameo. Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your comments. I love reading them. Have a happy crafty day.

I entered this in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion
House of Cards
Ike's World
TTCRD
Tiddly Inks Challenge
7 Kids Challenge














9 comments:

  1. Awww such a cute and gorgeous card, great colouring skills too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and lovely colouring. I really like her in that fabbo die cut frame. :-) Thank you for playing along at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a cute card great layout .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, but to enter the Tiddly Inks challenge you need to use a Tiddly Inks image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is OH so darling! I LOVE all the green, the fabulous frame, and the sweet image! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! I love all the intricacies and details. Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Kitt, beautiful colours and love the way you have placed the image through the die cut :) :) Thank you for entering the IKEsWORLD challenge this fortnight. Love and Hugs xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, such a cute image. Thank you for playing along with us at IWC x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.