Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Olaf box

Hello my crafty friends.
Happy New Year. Here is my first project for 2015 for the challenge over at  Decorate to Celebrate.  Be sure to stop by and see what the talented DT has for your winter inspiration.  My grandson just loves Olaf. The gable box is from the Silhouette store Design ID #69749. I used Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder on the box front and back. I googled Olaf free clipart, there is lots out there.  I printed and cut the image with the Silhouette Cameo. Have I said how much I love my Silhouette Cameo lately? LOL.  I put Olaf on pop dots for a 3D effect.  Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your comments. I love hearing from you. Have a happy crafty day.


I entered this is the following challenges:
All Sorts Challenge: http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/
Crafty Catz: http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/
Crafty Calendar Challenges: http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/ 



21 comments:

  1. I love Olaf too!!! Great idea about putting him on with pop-dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute my granddaughter seen this and now I have to make one. ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this project, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I have a cameo silhouette was Olaf an svg file or did you get him somewhere else? I am trying to make something for my great niece. Can you explain how to do it? My e-mail is america57@comcast.net Thanks! Chriss America Real

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous box - love the embossing!!! Olaf makes it better :) Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Olaf is cool! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Cindy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute!!! looks fab thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Kitt:) Great way to start DTC!! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. OLAF!! I love him!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute !!!I love it !!!!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!
    Big hugs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute. Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LURVE Olaf, a great cut too and your box. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable box. It is so cute. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for joining us at allsorts x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this box!! Olaf is perfect and the embossing is terrific. :-D Thanks so much for choosing to enter our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck and hope to see you again for our new challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful so nicely done. Thanks for joining us this week for Anything Goes at QKR Stampede.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your box. It looks fabulous. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute! I love Olaf...
    DTC DT mate

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh your Olaf looks adorable dancing on your box
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely box shape. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.