Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Holiday Rushing

Hello my crafty friends,
I'm rushing around like a crazy person trying to get my holiday cards done and I need to get back on track with my DT challenges. This one is for A Song in your HeArt.  The image is from Imagine That digistamp
This one will be going to my DIL who now has 7 cats. LOL.  This is a popup card from the Silhouette Store. I used stickles diamonds to add some bling to the cup and hats. Spectrum Noir markers to color the rest. I hope your all enjoying your holiday season. Off to bake more cookies due tomorrow. LOL Rush, Rush  Rush.  Have a happy crafty day. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments promise you I will read them with my next post. Have a happy crafty day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.