Monday, August 18, 2014

Fllying by to say Hi.

Hello my crafty friends,
I can't believe how fast the summer has gone by.  The image for today's card is from Angies Digistamps. For the challenge over at Artistic Inspirations I used Spectrum Noir markers to color the image and added some Stickles Diamonds to the wings for sparkle. I used the Silhouette Cameo to print and cut the sentiment and horse. I used the Darice Clouds embossing folder and put the horse and sentiment on popdots.  Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your lovely comments. I really enjoy reading them. Have a happy crafty day.

I entered the following challenges:
The Squirrel and the Fox: http://thesquirrelandthefox.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB CT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining us this week for our inspirational challenge.
    Karal DT for Eureka Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.