Saturday, September 21, 2013

FYI Darice Embossing Folders $2.97 and Spectrum Noir Marker sets $4.97 This Weekend Only

Hello Crafty Friends,
While I was net surfing today, I came across Consumer Crafts  I am not associated with them in anyway.  They are having a sale on Darice Embossing folders for $2.97 this includes some 5x7 size embossing folders. And you all know how much I love Spectrum Noir Markers.  I bought my first set at JoAnn's for $14.99 for a set of 6. Actually I had a 50% coupon so it was $7.50.  Consumer Crafts has a set of 6 for $4.97 this weekend only.  They also have the storage trays on sale. If you wanted to try these markers this is a great price.  Have fun shopping.  Thanks for stopping by today.
Kitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.