Sunday, February 10, 2013

Kids Valentine Cards

Hello Friends,
I have entered another challenge over at Cardz TV.  You are to make 3 kids cards cut at 3".  I had so much fun I made a a skunk that came out so "stinking cute" LOL.  I used the cricut cartridges Birthday Bash for the square card which is really listed as a tag.  I used Create a Critter  1 for the cow and the skunk. I used Bears on Parade for the Bunny and Create a Critter 2 for the owl.  I used a banner die from Simon Sez for the sentiments which I typed and printed from the computer. I'm going to mail these out to my granddaughter tomorrow.  Comments are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable Kardz. Love the the eyes on the images. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cardz, gr8t job, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute little cards! I love the eyes on your critters, and Teddy Bear Parade is my FAVORITE new cartridge... Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Cardz TV Stamps Kidz Kardz challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.