Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Big Boy

Hello my crafty friends,
I'm running late in posting today. Here is my creation for the one layer challenge over at Artistic Inspirations. The image is from The Stamping Chef. I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut the tag and print the sentiment. I used Memento green ink around the edges and the button was from my stash.  Spectrum Noir markers are my choice of coloring images.  Blending is still a little tricky for me but as the saying goes "Practice, practice, practice" LOL. I'm pleased with the way her skin looks. I will be adding new posts on how I blend colors soon. So stay tuned and follow me along as we share this creative journey. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments. They inspire me to keep creating.  Have a happy crafty day.
I entered this card in the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your great looking card with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! Nice design too! Love the image and well colored. Thanks for joining Sunshine Mail Challenge!

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.