Monday, June 2, 2014

Beach Party Time!

Hello my crafty friends,
I don't know where the time has gone.  But I sure can use time to relax.  How about the beach?  Here is my card for the challenge over at Pinspirational Challenges. Be sure to stop by and see what my DT sisters have for your inspiration today, The images are from AJ Designs. Can you believe I didn't use any Spectrum Noir markers?  But of course I had to give those waves some bling with Stickles Diamonds. I used Memento Ink Summer Sky for the sky. LOL.  I used the Silhouette to cut the card and print the sentiment. Have I told you how much I love my Silhouette Cameo lately. The sand was clipart that I found online free.  Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments. Have a happy creative day.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.